If you are retired/semi-retired and enjoy connecting with other active retirees, Senior Professionals is for you. Our members come from a variety of backgrounds. No prior affiliation with Illinois State University required.
Find out if you are already a member of Senior Professionals
- Enjoy connecting with other retirees?
- Seek ways to expand your horizons?
- Find satisfaction in sharing your expertise/talents with others?
Join Senior Professionals and benefit from:
- Creative learning experiences, cultural enrichment, and social interaction
- Discounted pricing for Mornings with the Professors, Academy of Seniors and Classroom Journeys
- Special events and unique programs just for members
- Serving as valuable resources for various academic functions of Illinois State, sharing experiences, skills, and knowledge to enhance student learning outside of the classroom
- Working with other members to select lifelong learning programs
- Making new friends and becoming involved in a vibrant organization
Additional Benefits of Membership
- Redbird Card
- Discounted parking pass
- TechZone computer assistance and discounts
- Milner Library: online and in the stacks
Outreach of Senior Professionals
Currently provides three $1,000 awards annually to Honors students and additional funds for student-directed community projects
A $125 annual donation. Make check payable to Illinois State University Foundation or pay by credit card at: https://giving.illinoisstate.edu/fund/senior-professionals-fund/
For more information, contact Laura Kowalczyk, Coordinator of Senior Professionals at (309) 438-2818 or email@example.com.